SONOSHAKE® – Ultrasonic bath SONOREX DIGITEC DT 1028 F combined with shaking device SA 1028
registered pattern DE 20 2009 017 749.1
SONOSHAKE offers a wide range of possible applications for sample preparation in many areas of analysis, for example, in environmental and foodstuffs analytics as well as in the area of medical diagnostics. The bath has a basic area of 500 mm x 300 mm and a tank depth of only 65 mm, making it ideal for sonication of samples in laboratory flasks. The samples can be sonicated either for a selected period or in continuous mode. Quick degassing using the DEGAS function is also possible. With four different shaking frequencies, the shaking device enables gentle to vigorous reciprocating motion up to a maximum of 20 mm. Both procedures can be carried out simultaneously or separately. This means that, for example, a sample can be pre-homogenized at a specified shaking frequency, and then final homogenization can be achieved in a very short time using ultrasound.
Shaking device SA 1028
- analogue setting of time (1–15 min or continuous) and shaking frequency
- reciprocating motion: settings in 4 steps possible of up to 200 rpm
- constant amplitude of 20 mm independently of loading
- rack easy to remove
- easy mounting of the laboratory clamps EK 10–250 (ordering separately)
- shaking platform approx. 410 × 280 mm (l × w)
- mounting of 36 ×10-ml-flasks, 36 × 25-ml-flasks, 18 × 50-ml-flasks, 12 × 100-ml-flasks, 10 × 250-ml-flasks
- required floor space of SONOSHAKE approx. 850 × 360 mm (l × w)
The shaking device SA 1028 can also be added to existing SONOREX DIGITEC DT 1028 F ultrasonic baths.